Thursday, December 23, 2010

I have returned

So, this blog has been lying dormant for over 6 months. I've decided (yess, self-analyzing) that the lack of a direction definitely made it harder to keep it up (that's what he said). However I have since had a few realizations:

1) Having a job lined up is fucking awesome, so awesome that I don't know how I'm going to keep my motivation up for all my classes next semester.
2) The idea of having a salary and lots more money is somewhat terrifying but also super exciting, and I feel like there's so much I don't know about how to manage that future money.
3) I like thinking about money and budgeting, and most of all I wish more people felt that way. Also, I wish talking about money was less taboo, and that being excited about money wasn't seen as, well, evil.

So I think this blog will go in the vein of personal finances. Whatever that means. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment